: The devil is in the details: Did you see?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Did you see?

Did you see? Did you see? A NASA probe discovered water on one of Saturn's moons! (This is potentially exciting because so far as we know, water is required to have life on a planet and this would be the first 100% confirmed finding of water on a planet other than Earth). This is way cool. (I've been experimenting all day, so this may be old news, but I just saw it on abcnews.com.)

PS (For future info: I am annoyed by pennies and amazon.com. And I had a good weekend other than during a game that shall remain nameless. And cool dreams.) For now however, you will just have to be psyched by aliens.

5 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I thought that said "I am annoyed by penises" which may be true also. *snort*

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger momma said...

How cool is that? I hadn't heard.

And I first read it the same way Jen did.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The water is cool. I just thought it we were confident that there was liquid water on Europa. I mean, there's evidence of tidal action.

Anyway, it's nice of the monoliths to give us a moon with some water.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger K said...

I'm psyched by aliens too. And certainly bummed about a game this past weekend.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Immunegirl said...

Hmmm. Europa. Good point, I kind of forgot about that...it is ringing a lot of bells. Do we know there is water now or do we just know that there was once water? Will research and report back.

As for penises, yes they are also on the annoying list, but I haven't had a direct penis annoyance experience recently the way I have had a direct penny annoyance experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home