Sucky-sucktastic
For those of you that were wondering, today has really been crappy. And I might be in lab working all weekend (depending on both my conscience and whether some friends confirm that yes, our plans are on). Oh, and it's going to snow. Blah.What's new and exciting with you?

5 Comments:
If it makes you feel better, when I visted Mr Bob in the lab yesterday night, he was glaring at a gel (week's work) with utter disgust.
Hey there best friend. I will be sharing in your sucktastic 14 inches of snow and even more to my chagrin I will be housebound with a clueless husband.
Nothing new or exciting here. So, what did you end up doing?
Nothing exciting happening on this side of the country. *yawn*
Bob-Gels are evil. They deserve utter disgust. Blech.
Best friend!!-I am not liking the snow at all. Blech. Hope that you are having an okay time being housebound.
MM and Carey-Nothing exciting!?!? That is too bad. I ended up doing lots of shopping and now I need to do laundry.
Post a Comment
<< Home