More stealing
But this time it is very cool. Stolen from BitchPhDStates I have visited:
Not too bad, but it could be better. I like the little islands (like Kentucky) of not visiting. They look so lonely.
create your own visited states map
Countries I have visited:
This one pretty much looks pathetic. I definitely need to travel more.
create your own visited countries map

6 Comments:
Hey you turned the US Republican!
Ha! I just stole this too, from the same place! I didn't even bother with the countries map.
You need to go to VT and or ME. You'd just turn violent if you went to Kenctucky.
Hey! That is neato!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Robert benard tires http://www.black-decker-toaster-oven-mountable.info/admiral_washers_com.html Wheat allergy food allergies health browse didrex permission based email marketing Fishnet shemale Natural smoking stop Free erotic e-mail stationery webring Nefax payday loans fioricet hairloss Wheelchair rear wheel camber sci facts on seroquel alarm fire masterguard Best cylinder vacuum cleaners Fayetteville footwear Spyware nuker 2004 registration circuit breaker guide Uk schools Allergy specialists in sylmar ca california
That's a great story. Waiting for more. foot fetish Associate degree nursing pennsylvania nursing degree online diet pills online 16side effects of xenical kids duck backpacks maternity clothes wholesaler Hair washer Finding nemo backpacks Buick electra park ave parts Google waterbed Epherda pills for diet Air freshener furnace Valtrex insert package Dvd buy xenical audio cabinets Rapid detox oxycontin rapid detox oxycontin detox
Post a Comment
<< Home