CRAP!!!!!!
All I wanted to do was to make the pink go away. I don't do pink, and it has been bugging me all along, but I liked the picture since it was Boston. Anyway-I tried to change it NOW for a variety of reasons, and now I have a different picture, Carolina blue, and I lost my links. Crap. I actually have to go pay attention to my cells now, so it will have to persist in this unhappiness for a little while longer, but then I'll work on fixing it, and I'll let you know how the work is going...I suppose this is good, since I wanted to update the links anyway.....
1 Comments:
I guess it's too late for you now, but I always save a copy of my template when I'm making any changes to it, so if I mess anything up, I can always paste the saved copy back in (that way you don't lose any customizations you made, like links and whatnot). Also, if you want to play around with the template without risking messing up your actual blog, you can set up a dummy blog with the same template just for testing changes.
Anyway, changing the color of your links isn't too hard. If you want, I can show you how if you make a copy of your template and email it to me (actually, I could even do it for you - yes, I am finding things to avoid, uh, other responsibilities, why do you ask?).
I don't know whether you can get rid of the pink in the header, though, since I think it's a fixed image, although I could be wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home