: The devil is in the details: Some updates

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Some updates

The ends (or continuations) of some previously mentioned stuff...
1. The computer is back. I stayed home from the lab yesterday morning until it was delivered. I also had a nice talk with the FedEx man about the software that tells when he will deliver, and how I can get him to stop back if I miss him again. I spent much time reinstalling last night and I will hopefully have it back to normal today. That also means that Banff pictures will be postable soon.

2.The trip to Denmark is ON. We received an email yesterday with dates for the conference. My boss's response: Mark down the dates. And buy a guidebook. I am now trying to figure out how one goes about dealing with having only a lost, expired passport with a picture of them that is ten years old. The passport is either at my house in NY or under the care of the underpants gnomes, but I kind of stopped paying attention once it expired. Ah well, yet another thing to deal with. I probably should get on that if I am going in August, huh?

Real thoughts after lunch, but at least now you don't have to sit on the edge of your seats over this stuff anymore.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

*scoots back in seat* Thanks B! Can I call you B? I don't why that just came out.

*sigh* I'm really bored. I don't feel like working at.all. Maybe I should write in my blog instead of yours. Eh. My blog sucks. :D

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Phlip said...

You're going to Denmark for sure! That is bad-ass. Are you gonna take any "helper(s)?" LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home