: The devil is in the details: Dumb thing I did today

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dumb thing I did today

Hmmm. Perhaps I will have to regale you with a "Dumb thing I did today" post as a regular feature since I do so many of them, but this one was particularly funny.

I am planning a party for this girl that I work with. I decided that we would order some food for said party, and I decided to order Thai from our favorite local Thai restaurant, Brown Sugar Cafe, more generally known around here as Brown Sugar's. A few people came to my desk to help me make this order a little while ago, and we needed to look at their menu, so we decided to go to their website. Well....just to let you know, they DO NOT sell Thai food at (DON'T CLICK AT WORK) www.brownsugar.com (at least I don't think they do. I left that website pretty quickly after it came up on my computer with people all around me. Perhaps they have a little Pad Thai business on the side, but I'll never know.) My co-workers were laughing, and I must admit that it could have been worse since they were relatively fun people, but it was still really embarrassing. You can get excellent Thai food at www.brownsugarcafe.com, however.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home