: The devil is in the details: For your amusement....

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

For your amusement....

I am nerdier than 72% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

According to this test, I am pretty nerdy. (Surprise, surprise)
They say:
28% scored higher (more nerdy), and 72% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.

Okay, I actually have LOTS and LOTS of experiments to do today, so I need to get back to that, but I thought it was important that you were aware of what a nerd-girl I am. :) More to come, once my cells are less needy.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Holy crap. I'm an 82.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Phlip said...

I'm "slightly nerdy."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home