I like stealing
Stolen from Jolene who stole it from Badger all in the house that Jack built. Except that then I sat on it as a half-finished draft for a day, and now it's like I'm stealing it from everyone. Oh well, maybe I'll learn not to procrastinate.1. What is your first name?
Brianne
2. Were you named after anyone?
I don't know if I was named after her per se (as in named to honor her greatness), but my dad got the idea for my name from the actress Brianne Leary , who was on CHiPs at the time.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes when Jiminy Cricket shows up.
4. When did you last cry?
Yesterday, thanks to my dad. (Cross-post number 1)
5. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. I have pretty handwriting.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey. Kinda boring, I admit.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I don't really have any CDs that I'm embarrassed by, but mp3s are another story...
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Maybe. If both of the mes were in a friendly mood.
9. Do you have a journal?
I don't know, do I?
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Who, me? Sarcastic? I don't know what you're talking about.
11. What are your nicknames?
Other than the whole Immunegirl/Iggy/Germbabe thing? Bree and any derivatives of it you can come up with. You'll think of the obvious ones, don't worry. (And no, you may not refer to me as "Cheese". Only JP can do that, because she's JP.)
12. Would you bungee jump?
Sure, if I were at a reputable bungee jumping establishment with good equipment and a good setup. I like skydiving, so it'd be the same deal.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Negative.
14. Do you think that you are strong?
Negative.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip. Or any kind with sprinkes on it.
16. Shoe Size?
Technically 8.5 wide. Okay, really technically-sometimes 8.5 WW. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop me from buying cute shoes and then trying to
17. Red or pink?
Red, only because I don't do pink.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I have so many least favorite things about myself.
19. Who do you miss most?
Ummm...my sister and family. And my Duke girls.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
Yes. Definitely. Sure.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Jeans and a gray T shirt. Duke flip flops with some HOT blue booties covering them since we can't have open-toed shoes in the lab.
22. What are you listening to right now?
My co-workers reciting DNA sequence. GACGATCTAGATGGG. GAG.
23. Last thing you ate?
A chocolate cupcake.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Not pink.
25. What is the weather like right now?
Gross.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Ummm...sort of indescribable, I guess. Their face? Their eyes? Their smile?
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I like all of the people that I stole it from, most certainly including Jolene, my favorite.
29. Favorite Drink?
Diet Coke, a Manhattan or a Cosmopolitan.
30. Favorite Sport?
I enjoy playing field hockey a lot, though I haven't played in ages. Maybe I should start again. Hmmm.
I love to watch college basketball, and any football or baseball. Oh...and hockey. I forgot about hockey since it was gone for so long.
31. Hair Color?
Do we really want to discuss this again? Go re-read the hair post.
32. Eye Color?
Grey, unless I'm wearing blue, in which case they look blue-grey.
33. Do you wear contacts?
Nope. No glasses or contacts.
34. Favorite Food?
Good question. The yummy kind. Or the kind that I didn't cook.
35. Last Movie You Watched?
War of the Worlds?
36. Favorite Day Of The Year?
I would say my birthday, but it usually snows then. Dunno. I'm not sure I have one.
37. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings.
38. Summer or Winter?
Summer, summer, summer. Except when it's like this out.
39. Hugs or Kisses?
Both.
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Ice cream.
41. Who Is Most Likely To do this Meme?
Me
42. Who Is Least Likely To do this Meme and comment?
Me
43. What Books Are You Reading?
I started a whole bunch of books at once: The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, State of Fear by Michael Crichton, The Case for Faith by Lee Stroebel, and Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I've pretty much put all of them down except for Wicked, because it is just so captivating. I am enjoying it very much and I may read Mirror, Mirror and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister before going back to the other ones. Before I started this group of books, I read Freakonomics, which I also liked very much.
44. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
My radioactivity badge.
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
I didn't watch TV last night. (Waves to Jolene and Monsty) Had I been home, I likely would have watched The Daily Show or something that Tivo recorded.
46. Favorite Smells?
Baking bread, oranges, and chocolate.
47. Favorite Sounds?
Cello music and laughter
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Stones.
49. What's the furthest you've been from home?
France
50. Do you have a special talent?
I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
51. What is your ring tone?
The Duke Fight Song. Yes, I really am THAT cheesy. But I also can always pick out the sound of my phone.

10 Comments:
I'm with you on the Cosoms. yummy.
Hey, go find my brother on your campus would ya. He's the science dude that just moved there from SF and he emailed me and told me he is already lonely. *grin*
Don't worry Ig. I was planning on stealing this too, and I haven't even thought about my answers yet, let alone started a rough draft. I'm much lazier than you are. :)
I just finished Wicked and now I am reading Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. :P
Carey- Your brother should come out drinking with us tonight. We are leaving the lab at 4 to beat the baseball game crowd. Be sure to let him know.
Jen-Glad to know I'm not the only procrastinator. We should start some cool trend so that we can be leaders. Any idea?
Kl-Good to see you here!! Is Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister as great as Wicked? I hope so. Oh-and did you get any interesting presents lately?
I did get some interesting presents. Since there were no bombs, I had to rule out Bob. ;)
So far so good on Confessions (I'm reading another book at the same time as this one).
A few notes:
Number 45 should read: waves to Jolene, sticks tongue out at and mocks Monsty.
Mint chocolate chip is a shakey flavor.
And last, I want a radioactivity badge!!!!!
The rest looks great!
:P
Dook, opps, I mean Duke has a fight song?
Who knew? *grin*
Hey - I wouldn't worry about the Dukes theme song (is it the car horn melody or the song sung by Waylong Jennings?)
Either one is pretty great.
Ben O.
http://everyothernamehasbeentaken.blogspot.com/
It's actually the Duke University fight song, not one of the songs from the Dukes...
cheese, zephyr, breezer, bacardi breezer.
Post a Comment
<< Home