: The devil is in the details: Entirely irresponsible, but I don't care

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Entirely irresponsible, but I don't care

Because I am sooooooo excited!!!!

As you may have noticed, I've been a bit stressed lately. I got some things accomplished last night, but not very much. I woke up late this morning (still going over all of the things that I needed to get done) and was pretty pissed at myself for sleeping so late, and thus getting to the lab so late. I looked at weather.com and felt crappy because it was 40s and rainy today and it was going to be 40s and rainy all week. Thank goodness I am going to NC where the weather will be nice this weekend. As I was getting ready, my cell phone started to ring. It was E. I debated whether or not to answer, because I was embarrassed to still be home, but I decided it was probably important if he was calling right then, so I answered. It was actually not E. on the phone, it was the woman who works at the desk next to him in the lab. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to the U2 concert tonight...her friend couldn't go, it would cost $50 etc. etc. As stressed about all of the random crap that I had to get done tonight, there was NO hesitation in my mind. I AM GOING TO SEE U2 TONIGHT!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Okay, you may envy me now, while I actually get some work done :)

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yay! Have fun, you deserve some relaxation!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

That's awesome Iggy!!! Have a blast.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger jenbeauty said...

I hope you had a great time at U2...I am very gellus here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home