Who needs sleep?
I am soooooo tired. Can I sleep? Nope. After an hour of trying unsuccessfully to fall asleep, I gave up. I have now spent an hour reading magazines, surfing, etc. etc. etc. You will be happy to know that I have lots of ideas for potential posts. I am also caught up on the major theories of what will happen next on Lost. (I know you were worried.) The alarm clock is set for 6:30, which is going to come way too soon. As if I needed another reason to be grumpy. Watch out for venom tomorrow. This sucks.
1 Comments:
[i]Hey Iggy, love your blog, I've been keeping two for about two months now, usually mine's pretty shallow too but hey that's the fun part, we get to write whatever we feel at the moment, I'm gonna read the rest later...*smooches*[/i]
CSTL
Post a Comment
<< Home