: The devil is in the details: Guess What!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Guess What!

I am the lucky winner of another trip to the bank tomorrow because THE MONEY IS STILL NOT IN MY ACCOUNT AND THE ASSHATS AT CUSTOMER SERVICE CANNOT GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT AND FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG.

I am so excited. I just don't know what to do with myself. /sarcasm

I am so over this whole situation. I have an unfortunate feeling that the next couple of days are not going to be pretty, but I don't feel bad for any of the people I scream at on the phone. I know it is not personally their fault, but (other than Virginia) they seem to be doing so little to help and seem to not be understanding how serious the situation is for me that I really don't care if I offend them.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

7 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

*crying in exasperation for Iggy*

How can you get to the bottom of this???? How frustrating!!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh crap, that sucks!

Good luck at the bank.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I think they really hate it when you close your account.

That may be the only revenge you get.

I'd wait for the cheque to go through first though.

In other news, I hate banks.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I just read about your woes! Ack! I can only imagine your frustration! A company can't take a check back after it's been issued & cleared. WTF? The bank has a waiting period on large checks for a reason. If they bank was satisfied the check cleared, I think they should be responsible for leaving that money in your account.

Seriously, I can't call my credit card company & say "OOoops, I only meant to make that check out for $100 instead of $125. Can I have it back?"

Wow. I'd be seriously considering litigation.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jolene said...

Gads, this really sucks.

You know, it might be a longshot, but you might try sending your whole story to the guys at Consumerist (www.consumerist.com). There's an email link somewhere on the page. The bad publicity can often push companies to actually get off their asses and actually do something.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Wow, Iggy. This sounds like a nightmare. I hope you can get it all straightened out soon. :(

*hugs*

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Immunegirl said...

Thanks guys. I'll update on today's discussions in a little while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home