John Phillip Sousa alert!
As far as the apartment heat is concerned: it is a problem with our radiators...some work and some do not. The best working radiator just so happens to be the one in my room, which I must say I am quite pleased about when it is supposed to be 29 tonight.Tonight there is also a new upstairs noise. It is also the first time the noises have occured during hours when normal people might theoretically be sleeping. The noise is obviously a drum that is obviously playing marching band music. Looks like I'll be having dreams of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade tonight....
6 Comments:
Perhaps HD's upstairs neighbor has moved to Boston?
I'm glad you have heat in your room, Iggie! Our room has two vents, and I sleep almost directly under them. Sometimes I get a little too warm. Conner's room only has one vent, so we have to put alittle electric heater in there when the temp. goes into the 30s.
Ahem. I still have not received that email I asked you for.
*smooch*
Were you snug as a bug in a rug? Did you call the manager?
SLUMBER PARTY IN IGGY'S ROOM!!!!
yuck. I'm sorry about the drums upstairs. That would make me lose my cool for sure. Then I wouldn't need the heat to work.
*smoooooooooch*
29? Are you sure? Yuck.
How are Tuesday mornings for you? (I just asked you that over on my blog.)
PS I still say it is a blue man living above you.
How is the noise now? They still pounding away up there? I would go positively bonkers if I had to listen to that. Rude people piss me off more than anything.
*smooch* Glad you are warm at least!
D'oh! Boo beat me to it! Would you like to trade upstairs neighbors?
(Please?)
Post a Comment
<< Home