: The devil is in the details: A less than stellar day

Monday, September 12, 2005

A less than stellar day

Blah. Is today over yet? It was rather craptastic.

It started with being heckled over the awfulness of my fantasy football team this week as soon as I got back from lab meeting. Soon afterward it took a dramatic turn downward when my weekend optimism was severly crushed. Fresh after that lovely conversation, I went off to help another student with some mouse dissections, since I knew how to do part of the dissection that he needed to do. It was awful. Quite possibly the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen in my life. I am very impressed at myself for not passing out or throwing up. To save both you and I from having to think about it further, I will stop talking about it now, other than to say that if I DID tell you the story, I would have to use the phrase "skewering mouse vaginas."

Bleh bleh bleh. Time for TV and chocolate.

8 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Evan said...

cheer up...we all have our off days. Like I said, I think the outcome of the events that have unfolded over the past 2-3 weeks is for the better...trust me.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Evan said...

(wow...that sounded abrupt...didn't mean to sound short in that last comment. Anyways, I'm always here to vent...have a good night...the rest of the week will be better)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger momma said...

GAK!

I cannot deal with skewered mouse vaginas. ewwwwwwww!

*shudder*

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh my. *vomits*

*smooch* Sorry about the puke breath, you only have yourself to blame. *grin*

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger gothmog said...

oh, come on now. Hardly anybody makes it through college anymore without skewering a few mouse vaginas.

Kids...

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Immunegirl said...

Thanks Evan...it didn't sound abrupt at all. I think you've heard enough venting about this whole thing lately, but thanks for the advice.

And a big thanks to you Monsty....I'm trying to keep my head up and my eyes open, I guess. Thanks a bunch, though sistah!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Anyone who skewers mouse vaginas is a srdah.

No, seriously.

Anyway, best of luck. Now go and look at your cute face at the other place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home