: The devil is in the details: Update from the Northwest Lounge-y room

Monday, August 29, 2005

Update from the Northwest Lounge-y room

I'm going to Europe! I'm going to Europe! Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

:) Boarding in half an hour. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Evan said...

*sigh*...I wish I were 36,000 feet over the Atlantic in a DC10 on my way to Copenhagen...I see that you are now due south of the southern tip of Greenland...how cool (I'm bored and flight trackers can provide some short-term entertainment). I see you all were off a few minutes early this evening...'hope you have fun, and I look forward to your updates.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Immunegirl said...

That's pretty funny. I think I may have been vaguely awake then. I definitely remember seeing the map when we were around that point.

Have a good week. You and JP need to check on A. for me and make sure he stays cute. I know that will be a chore, but I figure it's the least you can do since I took the boss away for a few days. :)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Immunegirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home