: The devil is in the details: *POW* *BANFF* *WHACK*

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

*POW* *BANFF* *WHACK*

It looks like in my haste to get ready for my trip, I managed to forget to mention it.

Anyway-the reason for my absence is that I am currently in Banff, Alberta at an HIV vaccine conference (http://www.keystonesymposia.org/Meetings/ViewMeetings.cfm?MeetingID=741)
I am staying at this hotel:http://www.fairmont.com/banffsprings/ (Go to the website and check out the slideshow of the hotel and then realize that I am not sure that the slideshow does the hotel justice, since the inside looks far more castle-like than they let on.)

We have wireless access (obviously) and also free time in the late morning/early afternoon (also obviously) and I generally check my email during boring talks (of which there are quite a few) so you should definitely email me and let me know what's up so that I have something to read to relieve the boredom. I'll be back on Friday night (probably, not certainly) , so look for an update sometime early next week, because I certainly have a lot to talk about and will hopefully have figured out how to show you some pretty Canada pictures by then.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Hiya Iggy, hope you're enjoying Banf as much as I'm enjoying Barbados. We'll be looking for pictures on OT.

CSTL

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey hon. Can't wait to hear about your trip! I would send you an email, but I'm boring. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home