: The devil is in the details: Blatant thievery

Friday, July 22, 2005

Blatant thievery

from ExI. I'll be back after lunch to reply to fan mail comments and emails and to finish the two posts that I've had saved as drafts for most of the week. As for the quiz...mostly accurate, although perhaps a bit too low on one parameter, but it didn't ask the right questions. Of course, being the nerd girl that I am, I like the graph.

EDITED TO ADD a few things...I had to take out the graph, because it was too big to fit correctly and it looked funny when I resized. So, you should definitely take the quiz yourself to see the science dork graph. Also, I am extremely glad that this site, unlike certain other sites, does not put a big red line of text on the top of posts every time they are edited, because this one would just be embarrassing.

the Wit

(60% dark, 34% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN COMPLEX DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that 'the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat. I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Also, you probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating
You scored higher than 70% on dark
free online dating
You scored higher than 41% on spontaneous
free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid



2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger momma said...

Okay, the test actually called you a nerd. Now that? is just funny.

Off to figure out what I am.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

heh. That was fun. I'm thinking about stealing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home